Tour Code: IGT-BIRD-PKG-02
Duration: 3Days/ 2Nights
Price: From US$ 264 – 616/ Pax
Xuan Thuy national park is located in Nam Dinh province, about 165km from Hanoi to the south-east.Xuan Thuy is the first Ramsar Site in Vietnam, covering an area of 7,100 ha. The major habitats are estuaries, mangroves, mudflats, sandy flats and shrimp ponds. To date, more than 200 bird species have been recorded at Xuan Thuy.
- Day 1. Hanoi – Xuan Thuy (L/D).
- Day 2. Xuan Thuy (B/L/D).
- Day 3. Xuan Thuy – Hanoi (B/L).
|Group size (Pax)||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||> 6 Pax|
|Price (USD)/ Pax||616||385||330||308||286||264|
- Sightseeing Tickets
- Meals as mentioned(B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- English speaking Tour guide
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
Day 1. Hanoi – Xuan Thuy (L/D).
Early morning departure from Hanoi to Xuan Thuy national park. Get to the national park around 10:30am. Lunch at park headquarters. Afternoon birding at Ngan area.
Dinner and overnight at the National park’s Guest house.
Day 2. Xuan Thuy (B/L/D).
Full day birdwatching at Lu and Vanh Islets. Packed lunch, breakfast, dinner and overnight at the National park’s Guest house.
Day 3. Xuan Thuy – Hanoi (B/L).
Morning birdwatching around Ngan area, lunch at park headquarters. Return to Hanoi in the late afternoon.