Duration: 4Days/ 3Nights
Price: From US$ 88 – 549/Person
- Day 1: Hanoi – Dong Hoi
- Day 2, 3: Dong Hoi – Phong Nha Ke Bang
- Day 4: Departure
|HOTEL||Tour price in USD net per person in group of||Surcharge|
|4-5||6-7||8-9||10-14||16 + 1 FOC||Single|
Option 1 – 3 star
|Option 2 – 4 star|
Muong Thanh Quang Binh (SUP)
|Sun Spa resort (DLX)|
Land price includes:
- Transportation with air-con in private
- Accommodation in twin/double share room
- Specialized Birdwatching English speaking guide in each destination
- Admission fee first time to bird sights
- 1 set of binocular for 2 tour days.
- VISA fee on arrival
- All air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Other foreign language tour guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates (29 April – 1 May) Christmas, New Year)
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
Day 1: Hanoi – Dong Hoi ()
An early arrival in Hanoi airport, you will take another plane to Dong Hoi, then we will pick you up to transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 2, 3: Dong Hoi – Phong Nha Ke Bang (B,L)
Full 2-days tour to explore the limestone forest of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. The main targets here are the Indochinese endemic Sooty Babbler, which lives on the limestone outcrops, and the recently-split Limestone Leaf-warbler. Red-collared Woodpecker and Northern Brown Hornbill are among the other specialities at Phong Nha as well as an endangered primate, the Ha Tinh Langur.
Overnight at Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park.
Day 4: Departure (B)
Depending on your flight time, you will be transferred to airport for departure flight.
End of services.